Cherry RSO 600mg THC 20mg CBD
Cherry RSO 600mg THC 20mg CBD
Edible Cherry Oil
Cherry oil, or cherry RSO, is an edible form of Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) that can be used in cooking, eaten raw or a combination of the two. Our cherry oil is a cannabis extract containing both CBD and THC that can be ingested orally. The unique flavour of this cherry oil tastes great, and is a tasty alternative to many of the other more bitter, less-pleasant RSOs on the market.
Cherry Oil Dosage
Cherry oil is very potent, even in small doses. The recommended starting dose is the size of a half grain of short dry rice. One 0.5mL syringe contains about 30 to 40 doses of this size. The typical treatment regime starts with ingesting three doses of this size daily, doubling the dose after two to five weeks, and eventually reaching a full dosage of approximately eight to nine rice-size drops every eight hours. Following a 12 week treatment schedule like this, the dosage is substantially dropped to a much smaller maintenance dose. As with any alternative treatment it’s best to consult your doctor and to not stop other forms of treatment prescribed by a professional.
Edible Cherry Oil Treatment
Our Cherry Oil benefits from containing both CBD and THC, so it treats a broader range of issues than CBD oil would. THC has been linked to the treatment of cancer, and edible RSO has been known to treat many ailments in addition to that. Some issues that edible RSO and our cherry RSO have been known to treat include:
- ALS – RSO is known for its anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Mental Health Disorders – RSO has been known to help mental health issues such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), anxiety and depression
- Nerves and Nervous System Disorders – There is evidence that RSO can treat issues of the nerves and nervous systems, including the treatment of epilepsy, multiple sclerosis (MS), neuropathy, spinal cord damage and Parkinson’s disease
- HIV/AIDS – RSO treats many of the symptoms associated with HIV and AIDS. It can be used for everything from treating chronic pain to decreasing nausea and increasing appetite in patients.
- GI Disorders – As GI issues such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and Crohn’s are caused by inflammation, RSO is well-suited in managing these disorders due to its inherent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Huntington’s Disease – RSO is a known neuroprotectant and there is evidence to suggest that it treats the symptoms of Huntington’s Disease (HD), a hereditary disease associated with the degeneration of the brain.
Victoria & Vancouver Local Delivery
Take advantage of our NO FEE DELIVERY on Local Orders over $99!
NOW AVAILABLE in Victoria and Vancouver, BC!
NO FEE SHIPPING on Mail Orders over $149!
Once our driver is on route, you will receive a text message link to track the driver!
New Customers: Please have your ID & Credit Card ready for online verification!
Delivery Ordering Starts from:
Monday - Friday
09:00 AM - 08:00 PM!
Holidays: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Note: Delivery cut off time is 08:00 PM to follow BC Cannabis Compliance.
In the circumstance we do not make it before 08:00 PM, we will reach out to reschedule your delivery.
Estimated Time Arrivals:
00:15m - 02:00h - Victoria
00:15m - 02:00h - Vancouver
01:00 - 02:00h - Tri Cities
02:00 - 03:00h - Fraser Valley
*Weather Warning - delivery times may vary based on weather conditions. Thank you for your patience
Keep in touch
Follow us on Instagram! @DR.BAKEDCANNA
and check us out on Facebook @DRBAKED
Email Money Transfers:
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Question: What month is Christmas?
Security Answer: December
Having other issues?
Click our Live Chat to connect with an agent
Call us: 778 217 1116
Email us: Supports@drbaked.net
Would you recommend us to others? Let google know if you enjoyed our service :D
Once your order is on route, you will be texted a link to track your order!
Canada Post tracking is sent via email for mail orders!
Questions about your order?
Hit our Live Chat to connect with an agent!
If you already have your tracking code, track your order here!
Select a Gift!
Free Gift Selection:
Click here to View Cart and select your free gift if eligible!
Sign up to join in on our Loyalty Rewards Program!
Savings await! Just click on "Rewards"
Complete actions like:
Entering your Birthday
To receive rewards like:
(100pts = $1.00)
(You can find our Loyalty Rewards Program tab on the right of the page!)