Cherry RSO 600mg THC 20mg CBD
Edible Cherry Oil
Cherry oil, or cherry RSO, is an edible form of Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) that can be used in cooking, eaten raw or a combination of the two. Our cherry oil is a cannabis extract containing both CBD and THC that can be ingested orally. The unique flavour of this cherry oil tastes great, and is a tasty alternative to many of the other more bitter, less-pleasant RSOs on the market.
Cherry Oil Dosage
Cherry oil is very potent, even in small doses. The recommended starting dose is the size of a half grain of short dry rice. One 0.5mL syringe contains about 30 to 40 doses of this size. The typical treatment regime starts with ingesting three doses of this size daily, doubling the dose after two to five weeks, and eventually reaching a full dosage of approximately eight to nine rice-size drops every eight hours. Following a 12 week treatment schedule like this, the dosage is substantially dropped to a much smaller maintenance dose. As with any alternative treatment it’s best to consult your doctor and to not stop other forms of treatment prescribed by a professional.
Edible Cherry Oil Treatment
Our Cherry Oil benefits from containing both CBD and THC, so it treats a broader range of issues than CBD oil would. THC has been linked to the treatment of cancer, and edible RSO has been known to treat many ailments in addition to that. Some issues that edible RSO and our cherry RSO have been known to treat include:
- ALS – RSO is known for its anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Mental Health Disorders – RSO has been known to help mental health issues such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), anxiety and depression
- Nerves and Nervous System Disorders – There is evidence that RSO can treat issues of the nerves and nervous systems, including the treatment of epilepsy, multiple sclerosis (MS), neuropathy, spinal cord damage and Parkinson’s disease
- HIV/AIDS – RSO treats many of the symptoms associated with HIV and AIDS. It can be used for everything from treating chronic pain to decreasing nausea and increasing appetite in patients.
- GI Disorders – As GI issues such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and Crohn’s are caused by inflammation, RSO is well-suited in managing these disorders due to its inherent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Huntington’s Disease – RSO is a known neuroprotectant and there is evidence to suggest that it treats the symptoms of Huntington’s Disease (HD), a hereditary disease associated with the degeneration of the brain.